The work of a qualified Reading Recovery teacher in a school has the potential to impact on literacy learning, which goes beyond the children directly involved in the implementation.
Here you will find a selection of case studies reflecting the real-life impact that Reading Recovery has had within schools.
- Sneinton C of E Primary School, Sneinton, Nottingham
- St Michael's CE JI School, Handsworth, Birmingham
- Redriff Primary School, Southwark, London
- Vittoria Primary School, Islington, London
- Hobletts Manor Infants and Nursery School, Hertfordshire
- Little Mead Primary School, Southmead, Bristol
- Stepgates Community School, Chertsey
- Leighton Primary School, Cheshire
- Foxes Piece School, Buckinghamshire
- Shadsworth Infant School, Blackburn
- Alston Primary School, Birmingham
- Rudyard Kipling Primary, Brighton
If you are a headteacher who is involved in Reading Recovery and wish to submit a case study to our website, please contact Clare Fisher (email@example.com).